What we do
- Building Maintenance, Repairs and Refurbishments
- To all Agricultural, Equestrian, Industrial, Commercial and domestic sheds, buildings and structures.
- Storm Damage Roof and Building Repairs
- Storm – Fire – Water Damage, Roof and building Repairs
- Insurance Work undertaken
- General Building Works
- Roofing Sheets – all lengths available
- Fibre Cement Roofing materials – Natural Grey and all colours available
- Fibre Cement Roofing sheets – Profile 3 and 6
- Composite Panels
- Box Profile Plastisol coated steel sheets
- Ventair PVC coated steel sheets
- Equestrian Use fibre cement roofing materials
- Roof Lights – GRP
- Cladding and Yorkshire Boarding
- Plastisol steel side cladding
- Yorkshire and Castle boarding
- Licensed and Non-Licensed Asbestos works
- Asbestos removal and disposal works
- Asbestos off and FIbre cement/Steel box profile on
- NLW Team are fully trained and Qualified for the Removal and Disposal of Asbestos Products
- Steel Work Repainting and Refurbishment
- Sand Blasting
- Manual wire brush
- Air Spraying and Rollers
- Galvanised Steel Box Guttering – Fabricated to suit
- Trim line Steel Plastisol Guttering – Fabricated to suit
- PVC Plastic Black/Grey Guttering – 4in/6in/Deep Flow
- Brick and Block work
- Gates and Doors supplied and fitted
- On site fabrication
- Concreting Repairs
- To Yards, Floors, Buildings, Livestock buildings, Grain stores, Cubicles buildings, Stable blocks, Roads and Tracks
- Refurbishments of Equestrian Structures
- Ménages and Arenas
- Stable blocks
- Tack Rooms
- Horse Walkers
- Animal Husbandry in Existing buildings
- Improving Light and Ventilation
- Updating and Replacing Roof lights
- Updating Ventilation in Roof ridges and side cladding
- Construction and Refurbishment Works
- Domestic propertys
- Churches and Historical buildings
Call us now on 01270 876474 or email email@example.com
We have worked with Nuthatch on various projects including renovations of large agricultural buildings and landscaping works.
I have always found them to be very professional, reliable and trustworthy.
Richard is very easy to work with, he keeps you updated at every stage and is creative and cost conscious in his approach to obstacles.
We look forward to working with them in the future.
Ellie Symons – Strut and Parker
Fantastic Service – From Start to Finish, nothing was too much trouble.
Demolished an old stone building and replaced it with a New Steel Framed Building.
Top job and would highly recommend.
Simon Bateson – Bateson Trailers
Richard and his team did a complete roof refurbishment on a beef shed for me.
Can’t believe the difference. More light, improved ventilation and happy cattle.
Will use their services again without question.
Mr D, Cheshire
I have found Nuthatch Land Works to be extremely helpful, work in a courteous and professional manner whilst maintaining the highest quality of workmanship, complying with all LORI & UU Health and Safety regulations and adhering to all site rules.
I would highly recommend Nuthatch Land Works and I would not hesitate to work with them on future projects.
Nick Slack – Section Manager (LORI JV)
We have always found them to be a Professional Company, who use systems of work which reflect the due attention necessary to comply with Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Legislation.
Mark Butterworth – Operations Manager (GPL Special Products Limited)