What we do
- Steel Framed Buildings (CE Marked)
- Design – Supply – Erection
- Agricultural – Equestrian – Commercial
- Building Extensions and Alterations
- Brick and Block Work
- On site Fabrication
- Ground Works and Setting Foundations
- Concrete Panels
- The complete works for you New building – from the ground up – all In one place
- General Building Works
- Buildings Demolished
- Removed and the site Levelled
- Dismantling and relocation for existing buildings
- Excavation and Groundworks
- Hard and soft landscaping works
- Driveways and Footpaths construction
- Concreting works – Agricultural/Equestrian and Industrial
- Livestock Buildings, Grain Stores, Cubicles, Stable Blocks
- New Concrete pads and repairs
- Yards, Floors, Silage Pits, Roads
- Concrete panel installation
- Fencing work
- Stock Fencing
- Demarcation Fencing
- Post and Rail
- Palisade, Weld mesh and Chain link
- Handrail and Parapet fencing
- Site Hoarding
Fantastic Service – From Start to Finish, nothing was too much trouble.
Demolished an old stone building and replaced it with a New Steel Framed Building.
Top job and would highly recommend.
Simon Bateson – Bateson Trailers
Richard and his team did a complete roof refurbishment on a beef shed for me.
Can’t believe the difference. More light, improved ventilation and happy cattle.
Will use their services again without question.
Mr D, Cheshire
I have found Nuthatch Land Works to be extremely helpful, work in a courteous and professional manner whilst maintaining the highest quality of workmanship, complying with all LORI & UU Health and Safety regulations and adhering to all site rules.
I would highly recommend Nuthatch Land Works and I would not hesitate to work with them on future projects.
Nick Slack – Section Manager (LORI JV)
We have always found them to be a Professional Company, who use systems of work which reflect the due attention necessary to comply with Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Legislation.
Mark Butterworth – Operations Manager (GPL Special Products Limited)