What we do
- Steel Framed Buildings (CE Marked)
- Design – Supply – Erection
- Agricultural – Equestrian – Commercial
- Building Extensions and Alterations
- Brick and Block Work
- On site Fabrication
- Ground Works and Setting Foundations
- Concrete Panels
- The complete works for you New building – from the ground up – all In one place
- General Building Works
- Buildings Demolished
- Removed and the site Levelled
- Dismantling and relocation for existing buildings
- Excavation and Groundworks
- Hard and soft landscaping works
- Driveways and Footpaths construction
- Concreting works – Agricultural/Equestrian and Industrial
- Livestock Buildings, Grain Stores, Cubicles, Stable Blocks
- New Concrete pads and repairs
- Yards, Floors, Silage Pits, Roads
- Concrete panel installation
- Fencing work
- Stock Fencing
- Demarcation Fencing
- Post and Rail
- Palisade, Weld mesh and Chain link
- Handrail and Parapet fencing
- Site Hoarding
We have worked with Nuthatch on various projects including renovations of large agricultural buildings and landscaping works.
I have always found them to be very professional, reliable and trustworthy.
Richard is very easy to work with, he keeps you updated at every stage and is creative and cost conscious in his approach to obstacles.
We look forward to working with them in the future.
Ellie Symons – Strut and Parker
Fantastic Service – From Start to Finish, nothing was too much trouble.
Demolished an old stone building and replaced it with a New Steel Framed Building.
Top job and would highly recommend.
Simon Bateson – Bateson Trailers
Richard and his team did a complete roof refurbishment on a beef shed for me.
Can’t believe the difference. More light, improved ventilation and happy cattle.
Will use their services again without question.
Mr D, Cheshire
I have found Nuthatch Land Works to be extremely helpful, work in a courteous and professional manner whilst maintaining the highest quality of workmanship, complying with all LORI & UU Health and Safety regulations and adhering to all site rules.
I would highly recommend Nuthatch Land Works and I would not hesitate to work with them on future projects.
Nick Slack – Section Manager (LORI JV)
We have always found them to be a Professional Company, who use systems of work which reflect the due attention necessary to comply with Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Legislation.
Mark Butterworth – Operations Manager (GPL Special Products Limited)