Environmental, Refurbishment & Construction Works
Call us now on 01270 876474 or 07976 412178 or email email@example.com
Nuthatch Land Works was established in 1999, based in Cheshire and now operating throughout the UK, we have quickly gained a reputation for reliability and commitment from our customers.
We work directly with customers within the agricultural, equestrian, commercial and domestic sectors.
All our services reach out to a varied clientele base and we have developed long standing relationships with our customers.
Many of which have included local authorities, conservation groups, farmers, house builders, utilities, construction, civil engineers, environmental and ecological, equestrian, land estate, developers, corporate business, equine colleges, and ground care companies, to name a few.
At Nuthatch Land Works we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standard and quality of workmanship, with health and safety requirements being of utmost importance.
All staff have vast experience, and are fully trained and competent to complete the works in hand. We are fully insured.
“We take care of the countryside and the environment that we work in.”
We specialise in…
- Environmental De vegetation and large scale site clearance works
- Tree felling/forestry works and Arboriculture –
- Technical Arboriculture and Tree surgery
- Chipping & Mulching, Woodland Thinning, Timber Harvesting, Tree Surveys and Reports
- Invasive Weed Solutions – Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Herbicide applications, Removal and site Clearances for invasive non-native plants
- Site Surveys, Chemical Treatment, Cell Burial, Dig and dump, Bund Method, Root Barrier Membranes
- Wildlife Habitat works
- Newt and Reptile Fencing, Badger Fencing and Badger sett closure including Sett Construction, Otter Fencing, Bat Boxes, Ponds, lagoons, lakes and wetland Creation Habitat wildlife translocation and Creation of Enhancement areas
- Drainage works Environmental Rain harvesting systems Re-seeding works for grass and wild flower areas Planting of Trees, Hedges, Bushes, Flowers, Shrubs etc.-
We specialise in….
- Building Maintenance, Repairs and Refurbishments to all Agricultural, Equestrian, Industrial, Commercial and domestic sheds, buildings and structures.
- Roofing Sheets – Fibre Cement, Composite panels, Steel box profile all lengths available
- Roof Lights – GRP
- Guttering – Galvanised steel and plastic
- Cladding and Yorkshire Boarding – Timber and steel box profile
- Licensed and Non Licensed Asbestos works
- Asbestos removal and disposal works – Asbestos off and FIbre cement/Steel box profile on
- Steel work repainting and refurbishment
- Brick and Block work
- Gates/Doors supplied and fitted
- Buildings Demolished and Removed.
- On site fabrication
- Concreting repairs to Yards, Floors, Buildings, Livestock buildings, Grain stores, Cubicles buildings, Stable blocks, Roads/Tracks
- Refurbishments of Equestrian Ménages and Arenas, Stable blocks
We specialise in….
- All types of Fencing work –
- Stock Fencing, Boundary and Demarcation Fencing
- Post and Rail, Security, Palisade, Weld mesh and Chain link
- Handrail and Parapet fencing
- Site Hoarding
- Buildings Demolished, Removed and the site Levelled.
- Excavation and Groundworks
- Hard and soft landscaping works
- Driveways and Footpaths construction,
- Concreting works – Agricultural/Equestrian and Industrial
- New Concrete pads and repairs, Yards, Floors, Buildings, Livestock buildings, Grain stores, Cubicles
- buildings, Stable blocks, Silage clamps, Roads/Tracks
- Construction of Equestrian – Stable blocks, Stables, Riding Arenas/Ménages, Post and Rail fencing
- Steel framed buildings – Supply, Erection, Ground works and Foundations
- From the ground up for – All Agricultural, Equestrian and Industrial buildings
- Dismantling and relocation for existing buildings
- Concrete panels installation
I have found Nuthatch Land Works to be extremely helpful, work in a courteous and professional manner whilst maintaining the highest quality of workmanship, complying with all LORI & UU Health and Safety regulations and adhering to all site rules. I would highly recommend Nuthatch Land Works and I would not hesitate to work with them on future projects.
Nick Slack – Section Manager (LORI JV)
We have always found them to be a Professional Company, who use systems of work which reflect the due attention necessary to comply with Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Legislation.
Mark Butterworth – Operations Manager (GPL Special Products Limited)